TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All 2016 Sydney Swans Red Rookie memberships are subject to the following terms and conditions.
- To be eligible to be a Red Rookie member, you must be under the age of 15 as at 1/1/2016.
- To become a Red Rookie Member you MUST have the permission of a parent or guardian and include their details on the registration form or as part of the online registration process to qualify to receive all Red Rookie entitlements set by Sydney Swans Limited
- Red Rookie Members are NOT entitled and do not have access to Grand Final tickets from the Sydney Swans member allocation should they become available. .
- To be eligible for game entry Red Rookie members MUST register for each match they wish to attend. Free adult ticket and all match registrations will close at 4pm Wednesday prior to each match unless registrations reach capacity.
- Game registration as part of the Red Rookie program is subject to availability and ticketing will be allocated in order of registration on the website. Red Rookie members who wish to attend their second (2) or third (3) game with an adult who has paid for a ticket will be given priority.
Additional fees and charges may apply to membership usage in General Admission. Red Rookie access to matches is not guaranteed. Access is subject to capacity and the Club recommends that Red Rookies reserve a seat early in order to guarantee entry, particularly at high demand matches. The Club will advise you via email and on sydneyswans.com.au which matches are expected to be classified as high demand matches. The Club will do what it can to achieve your attendance at high demand matches but cannot guarantee it. Reserved seat upgrades can be purchased at ticketek.com.au for SCG. Ticket agencies may charge a booking fee which is to be covered by the Member.
- The Red Rookie adult ticket offer includes a ticket in the general unreserved seating area and is only available if your child is a registered as a Red Rookie member.
- Red Rookie members have access to a designated general admission area for the 2016 home and away season for the number of matches outlined in the package description. This general admission area is limited to Bays 14-18 within the Victor Trumper Stand at the SCG. Red Rookie members are only entitled to sit within this allocated area. Access may be gained on a first-come, first served basis subject to availability.
- Sydney Swans Limited reserves the right to decline or cancel a Red Rookie membership at any time. Information contained in this website and the 2016 Red Rookie brochure, and the information you receive in response to your registration, all form part of the Terms and Conditions.
- Red Rookie membership cards remain the property of the Club. If a Red Rookie membership card is lost or stolen, please contact Sydney Swans Member Services on 1300 663 819. The Club will then issue a replacement membership card to replace a lost card subject to receipt of the replacement card fee of $5. The card will be replaced at no cost upon provision of a police report or statutory declaration detailing any theft of the card.
- By joining as a Red Rookie member and providing us with your contact information you have automatically subscribed to our service related electronic communications Red Rookie e-News via email and SMS. Should you not wish to receive communication from us via these methods, please contact Member Services on 1300 663 819 or alternatively unsubscribe from these services by logging in to your Swan-e Account using your Account ID and password.
- The Red Rookie program utilises the Ticketmaster platform to collect your data, however Ticketmaster will not use any of your information for any other purpose than to process your application. Your data will only be used by Sydney Swans Limited and only for the uses as listed above in these Terms and Conditions.
- Red Rookie Code of Conduct – While barracking and supporting your club is a vital part of the game, offensive or aggressive behaviour (including yelling and swearing when dealing with Club staff, agents or AFL or other event staff) will not be tolerated. Club Members who breach the behaviour code of conduct may face penalties including cancellation of Membership / ticket without refund. The Club endorses the AFL’s stance on vilification and has a zero-tolerance for members or supporters whose abuse the opposition, opposition supporters, or umpires on grounds of race, religion, gender or sexuality.
- By becoming a member of the Sydney Swans, you are agreeing to be bound by the Constitution of Sydney Swans Limited. The Constitution can be downloaded at http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/club/swans-constitution. Alternatively, copies can be requested from the Chief Financial Officer by phoning 02 9339 9123.
- Red Rookie member rights are subject to the policies and operational decisions imposed by the Sydney Cricket Ground Trust. Sydney Swans Limited is not liable to Red Rookie Members for matters arising from the implementation of policies by these venues. As a Sydney Swans Red Rookie Member, entry to the Sydney Cricket Ground is subject to the AFL’s Entry Terms and Conditions for this venue.
- Sydney Swans Limited reserves the right in its absolute discretion to change all or any of the Red Rookie membership package details online, in the guide and on any accompanying forms. Sydney Swans Limited reserves the right to decline or cancel Red Rookie membership at any time. Information contained in the 2016 brochure forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- By becoming a Red Rookie member, you are agreeing to be bound by the Constitution of Sydney Swans Limited. The Constitution can be downloaded at http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/club/swans-constitution. Alternatively, copies can be requested from the Chief Financial Officer by phoning 02 9339 9123.
- If you require further information in relation to these terms and conditions, please contact Sydney Swans Member Services on 1300 663 819 or email email@example.com.