RED ROOKIE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All 2020 Sydney Swans Red Rookie memberships are subject to the following terms and conditions.
- To be eligible to be a Red Rookie member, you must be under the age of 15 as at 1/1/2020.
- Red Rookie membership and all associated benefits are not transferable, cannot be resold and are non-refundable.
- To become a Red Rookie member, you must have the permission of a parent or guardian and include their details on the registration form or as part of the online registration process to qualify to receive all Red Rookie entitlements.
- To be eligible for game entry, Red Rookie members must register for each match they wish to attend. Registrations will open two (2) weeks prior to the date of the game. A limit of three (3) games per season applies.
- Game registration is subject to capacity. All match registrations and free adult ticket requests will close on the Wednesday before each match unless registrations reach capacity prior.
- Red Rookies who have successfully registered for a match have access to the General Admission area at the SCG, MCG or Marvel Stadium for the specified game. Successful registrants must scan their 2020 Red Rookie membership card to enter the ground.
- The Red Rookie free adult ticket provides access to the General Admission area at the SCG, MCG or Marvel Stadium and is only available if your child is registered to attend the same match as a Red Rookie member. The free adult ticket must be downloaded and printed before coming to the match. Alternatively, this ticket is available via the Sydney Swans app by logging in to the Red Rookie’s Swan-e Account. A limit of one (1) free adult ticket per season applies.
- General Admission entry is subject to capacity and is not guaranteed at all venues. Reserved seat upgrades can be purchased via Ticketek for the SCG and MCG or Ticketmaster for Marvel Stadium at a discounted rate to guarantee entry at high demand matches. Ticket agencies may charge an additional booking fee.
- Additional tickets in the General Admission area can be purchased via Ticketek for the SCG and MCG and via Ticketmaster for Marvel Stadium, subject to availability. At the SCG, please enter the 12-digit barcode on the Red Rookie membership card to access special offers.
- Red Rookie members do not have access to purchase finals tickets from the Sydney Swans member allocation should they become available.
- If a Red Rookie membership card is lost or stolen, please contact Sydney Swans Membership at firstname.lastname@example.org. A replacement card can be ordered for $5.
- Red Rookie is a three (3) year program. Memberships will be rolled over each season, unless the member opts out. To opt out of Red Rookie membership, please contact Sydney Swans Membership at email@example.com. Following three (3) years, Red Rookies graduate the program and the Red Rookie membership will no longer continue.
- By joining as a Red Rookie member and providing us with your contact information you have automatically subscribed to electronic communications via email and SMS. Should you not wish to receive communication from us via these methods, please contact Sydney Swans Membership or alternatively unsubscribe from these services by logging in to your Swan-e Account using your email address and password.
- The Red Rookie program utilises the Ticketmaster platform to collect your data, however Ticketmaster will not use any of your information for any other purpose than to process your application. Your data will only be used by Sydney Swans Limited and the AFL and only for the uses as listed above in these Terms and Conditions.
- Red Rookie Code of Conduct
While barracking and supporting your club is a vital part of the game, offensive or aggressive behaviour (including yelling and swearing when dealing with Club staff, the AFL or venue staff) will not be tolerated. Red Rookies and any parents/guardians who breach the behaviour code of conduct may face penalties including cancellation of their Red Rookie membership or ticket without refund. The Club endorses the AFL’s stance on vilification and has zero-tolerance for members or supporters who abuse the opposition, opposition supporters, fellow members or fans, club personnel or umpires in any way, including on the grounds of race, religion, gender or sexuality.
- Red Rookie membership is subject to all other terms and conditions of Sydney Swans membership which can be found at https://membership.sydneyswans.com.au/terms-conditions.
- Red Rookie member rights are subject to the policies and operational decisions imposed by the SCG, MCG and Marvel Stadium. Sydney Swans Limited is not liable to Red Rookie Members for matters arising from the implementation of policies by these venues. As a Sydney Swans Red Rookie Member, entry to the SCG, MCG or Marvel Stadium is subject to the AFL’s Entry Terms and Conditions for this venue.
- Sydney Swans Limited reserves the right in its absolute discretion to change all or any of the Red Rookie membership package details online, in the guide and on any accompanying forms. Sydney Swans Limited reserves the right to decline or cancel a Red Rookie membership at any time. Information contained in this website and the information you receive in response to your registration, all form part of the Terms and Conditions.
- If you require further information in relation to these terms and conditions, please contact Sydney Swans Membership on 1300 663 819 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.