Sydney Swans v Gold Coast Suns
Saturday July 21, 2.10pm
We take on the Gold Coast Suns on Saturday afternoon footy at the SCG. It’s going to be the perfect afternoon for some football so make sure you are in the stands to cheer on the Sydney Swans. Registrations have closed for this match so ensure you take advantage of our $50 Family Ticket offer, exclusive to our 2018 Red Rookies.
Make sure you bring your Red Rookie card as that is your ticket into the SCG. If mum or dad has registered for their 1 Free Adult Ticket, they will need to bring that with them to the match. You can always reprint your Free Adult Ticket by logging into your Red Rookie account by scrolling to the bottom of this page and selecting ‘Manage Seats’ once you have logged into your account using your Red Rookie account ID and password.
Register for a match HERE
Check out some of our best Rookie match day tips and general info below:
Gate opening time: 10:25am
First Bounce (NEAFL): 10:30am
First Bounce: 2:10pm
Opposition: Gold Coast Suns
Need a helping hand at the game?
If you forget your Red Rookie card, lose your Free Adult Ticket or simply just need a helping hand, visit the Red Rookie marquee on Driver Avenue outside Gate A and we can help you from there.
Red & Rosie’s top tips:
- Make sure you arrive nice and early so you can get the best seats in the Red Rookie area. We advise arriving at least 1 hour prior to bounce. Check out travel info HERE
- Come along to the Red Rookie marquee and collect your 2018 Red Rookie Passport. Find out more HERE
- Check out all the cool things you can do on Driver Avenue before the game. Click HERE to see what’s on
- Bring a footy with you so you can kick the footy after the game at Macca’s Kick2Kick
- Wear as much red & white as you can. Remember, Red Rookies receive 10% off Swans merchandise online and at the game. Visit the Swanshop HERE
- Take a selfie with Red & Rosie on Driver Avenue before the game!
Need to Purchase extra tickets?
You can purchase extra guest passes using your Red Rookie membership. To purchase extra Red Rookie guest passes, just follow the below steps:
- Click HERE to get to the Ticketek website and select the match you would like to purchase tickets for
- Select the option ‘Red Zone & Red Rookie’ from the drop down box on the right hand side of the screen
- In the box below the drop down box which has now appeared, enter the 12-digit barcode number and click ‘Ticket and pricing info’ (The 12-digit barcode number can be found on the back of your Red Rookie card)
- The above will take you to the next page and allow you to purchase up to 10 Red Rookie guest passes. If you have not used Ticketek before, you will need to create and account. This will only take a few minutes